Do you find it difficult to learn a new skill to earn money right now if you are on the street playing?

 


1 • Chiefs,

 Let me make this clear.

 Making money has become easier than it used to be.

 It has become so simple that right now you can stay at home without going anywhere and make good money just by using your smartphone or laptop.

 I am a witness to this because I am making money while sitting in my apartment here on the outskirts of Mount Meru.

 You know the internet has changed everything.  Now you can work from anywhere, it is important to have a device connected to the internet connection.

 But despite this opportunity, many people still do not know how to use the internet to generate income.  Readers of my posts know I am a big believer in spending extra time making money.  There are so many opportunities to make money online right now if you have skills that add value directly to a particular project.

 If you don't have any relevant skill (s) then my man stop wondering find someone to teach you or log on to youtube to learn for yourself.


 2 • Some of the skills you can learn right now to make understandable money are copy writing, (Kiswahili), facebook ad campaign, the ability to translate correctly from English to Kiswahili (this skill right now has a very high demand…. Problem many people  jumpers think because they know Swahili then they can already do these tasks… .nop you are fooling yourself. You have to practice first.) Other skills are any youtube related skills, such as making youtube thumbnail, voice over, subtitling as well as video editing skills.  Let me just tell you right now there are millions of youtube channels that need knowledgeable people in this area.  Now it’s your job to have the relevant skills and start making money.  Stop wasting time studying skills that do not apply to today's world.  Find me and show you the skills that will give you the opportunity to make money right now.  These are just a few.  There are so many skills you can learn in just a few days and you get better.


 3 • The problem I see is that many people remember that the degree they got from university is a skill in itself.  But let me just say that skill is the ability to do work that adds value to someone else's project or business.  And in today's world the skills that pay off are those online.

 Before I go any further I would like to point out the issue of these skills people are studying at university.  To me I see a lot of the skills you learn in college are outdated.  I tell you someone who has learned let say copy writing for two or three weeks can earn even more money than you who spent 3 years studying sociology from the University of Dar es salaam.

 Listen, I'm going to save 3 years of your life.

 First of all to see the importance of learning new skills that are not taught University, you must realize that now the world has changed and we are living in what is known as gig economy.

 Gig economy in simple language is a new form of short-term contract work.  That is, you run a project in 3 days or 2 weeks you get paid your money you go on with other things.  In simple language this is freelance work.

 If you do not know what Online Freelance is read here

 Now gig economy needs people with new skills relevant to our world of technology science.  For example, I have personally done many different things with people from different nations as a freelancer using the skills I have learned myself in my spare time.


 4 • I have found very sincerely with just one skill for example being an expert in the field of translation or working as a virtual assistant (especially for a sister cadre) can make even better money than a public employee with a degree.  I'm not saying this to exaggerate nop, reality is that.  If you work as a freelancer you get paid in terms of dollars.  Now the dollar is a lot if you bring it in the Tz currency.  Personally I have a long term translation project and every month I leave with $ 450.

 And let me just say this $ 450 job is not the only one I do.  Michael (also a member here JF) will be a witness, but also other people I have helped have found this work in UpWork.


 5 • What are you waiting for?  Or is it just laziness?

 Chiefs, talking is easier than getting into a rut and starting to put into practice.  You know so many will not be able to do their thing not because they are not smart… nop most are people who say I will start tomorrow, tomorrow when it comes I will start tomorrow all day.  Guess what, you will be surprised the week is over, the month is over and at the end of the day you have to give up.  Very sad.


 I beg you if you are in a trance and things are not going well you do not see or learn a new skill that is needed in today's world.  You should also be aware that you do not have the money because you do not have the necessary skills and not that difficult things.  Money is circulating every day on the streets which is why you see people going to the shops, driving cars, looking for people to work for them online etc.  Now if you want to get your share then you must learn the skills that will help you get the opportunity to make money.

 Ok, let me stop here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments