1 • Ability to persuade and close deals by phone.
Ladies and gentlemen, let me be clear, I am closing too many deals by phone. You know these days a lot of things we do using our phones now I personally have mastered this skill in the sense that I can only persuade a client / client by phone even if we have never met. This skill is very important because in this age of technology the possibility is that you find a client or client is far away from where you are. Now you don't have to lose a client like this, you have to be professional to know how to persuade him by phone just so that at the end of the day you can complete the business you are doing.
Personally I have a formula I use and it works like a magic. It is your time now to learn this very important skill.
2 • Conversational writing skills.
Do you know that with this ability alone you can make a lot of money?
Let me be clear not only have I been able to reach a lot of people but also to persuade these people to agree with my ideas in this way of writing alone. Many of these people came to be paying customers by buying digital products and selling or promoting them.
My man let me tell you something.
This skill of persuasive writing will continue to be relevant until the end of human life.
If you were cold or lazy to write about your favorite business or hobbies let me just start now. And if you need me to help you I'm here send me an email. You will thank me later.
3 • The ability to learn quickly and understand things quickly.
Ok, I know I will have donated it here.
Isn't it?
During this time many people are not good enough to learn things quickly and these people think they are lazy and can't do anything. That nop is not the reason at all.
Let me tell you something. If you were learning something and saw that you could not understand it quickly then it is important to realize that your ability to discover it and you cannot understand it quickly is the same mind. What to do then is to find something else that you can quickly learn and understand. It does not make sense you find someone learning something they will never understand but still lacks the will to discover he is on the wrong track. This person will waste time struggling to keep learning and will never succeed.
My man let me tell you something.
There are so many things you can learn and understand quickly. This is what you need to learn because in today's world time is not at all friendly. When you are mature enough to learn something or a skill that you do not understand even if you spend years and years that is when you sleep on your own. Shock, learn a skill or something you will soon be able to understand.
4 • Ability to listen attentively.
Nowadays people listen or read something not for the purpose of understanding. many listen to the responsibility. This thing I don't know why it happens this way and it's a very bad thing.
You know if you have this skill of being able to listen to other people be it in business or other things you will be very good at creating meaningful realtionship with people and as you know if you build meaningful relationships with meaningful people then know soon deals will start following you.
When I say the ability to listen I do not mean you just listen without talking nop… you also need to know where you are supposed to speak or ask a question or get clarification.
Let me emphasize to you again, this unique personal skill has enabled me not only to make the people I talk to see pay attention to what they are saying but also to them to see the importance of listening to me when I speak. In this way the dialogue becomes deeper but it also builds trust and harmony.
5 • Ability to negotiate
Chiefs we lose a lot of deals not because the people we do business with have no money or no interest nop… ..the reason is that most people are not good at negotiations.
You know everyday life is negotiations.
If someone tells you he doesn't want something, it doesn't mean he doesn't want that thing at all or I mean the business you are trying to tell him. Often these people are that they do not agree with some of the things you suggest, maybe it is price, maybe it is time, maybe it is distance etc. Now that you are sly and you have seen the client reject the deal you are proposing to him then you will know it is time to start negotiation in the sense of starting to share him to see what he thinks. Here you are in a better position to achieve your goal because through negotiation you will be able to reach an agreement. Remember you don't need to inject emotions and start complaining. Give the fact to be understood.
0 Comments